Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Saturday, January 24, 2009

My first stamping class...

Hi there blog-land!

I went to my first class on stamping on Thursday - very exciting!!

I learned how to do embossing using the powder & the heat gun...I was terrified of burning myself ,however all was well & I walked out with 10 digits intact and this card...




I used some watercolour pencils then blended with the "water pen" (not sure what this is actually called) It is a bit more of a traditional card than what I am used to but I think I will have to play around with some stamps & colours.....I can tell it will be addictive. :)

At this same class, the teacher introduced me to the wonders of Nestabilites - I left the shop the proud owner of a set!!! :)

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first class!! Your card turned out wonderfully!!

    Thanks so so much for your so kind comments on my tutorial on www.cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com

    I really appreciate it!! Can't wait to see your version of it. You are very talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a super job w/embossing & this card is beautiful!! Love your watercolor work too!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx