Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Friday, January 9, 2009

Cuttlebug Challenge #13


Hi! So excited to do this Cuttlebug Challenge #13

The challenge was to make an 'all white' card. I came up with this card as I wanted to use up some of my small white cardstock pieces. The collage look was ideal. This was the first time that I have used Dimensional Magic - I coated the surface of the retro flower to make it stand out. I inked the edges of each white panel to give the
card a vintage feel.

Forgive my images - the camera didn't like the 'white' look - the flash came out too strong so I had to go without the flash.

Materials used:
Misc. white cardstock
Cuttlebug embossing folders - Divine Swirls, Swiss Dots, Textile Texture
Retro Flower Punch
Small Flower Punch
Versa Colour - Copper for edges
Kaisercraft Pearls
Dimensional Magic for Retro Flower surface


14 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the glittery flower and the layout :-)
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the card - really different.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful - the white combined with the texture of the embossing is just stunning.

    I just love your card.

    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I luv luv this card, such an elegant look.
    Thank you so much for playing :0
    Thanks
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  5. it is so elegant, thanks for joining us this week
    Cuttlehugs
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Alison

    Thank you for the lovely comments on my blog. You asked about Cardmakers Anonymous - to be truthful Alison it's not really a blog in the true sense of the word it's just a meeting place for a gang of us that used to be on MSN. It kinda keeps us all in touch.
    You'd find it very boring!!!
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you embossed the layerd with different patterns. That is so effective and so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Alison, Your card is very, very pretty, you rocked the challenge :)

    Congratulations on the birth of Noah, my granddaughter was born on the 31st October (2005) and weighed 8lb 5oz too! Halloween babies!!
    Thanks for the sweet comment you left for me ;-D

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do like your use of the embossing on this one. And the focal point in the center is quite nice.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card! Thanks for playing with us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so great! You are very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very lovely! I think the collage treatment was especially nice with this all white design. I loved the cross that it made, and the extra treatment that you gave it. The circular piece in the center is stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx