Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Thursday, January 15, 2009

CPS #99

Hello blog land & card nerds!

I so enjoyed using my Basic Grey Gypsy papers for the previous challenge that I thought I would use them for this week's CPS Challenge #99.
.....
Materials used:
Basic Grey PP - Gypsy "Dragonfly" & "Harlow"
Basic Grey PP - Color Me Silly "Celebrate"
Versa Chalk - Aspen Mist
Kaiserflowers
Making Memories Brads
Chatterbox ribbon
Cuttlebug - Bloom Dots embossing folder

4 comments:

  1. So bright and cheery, and I love the embossing! Great job with sketch 99...thanks for playing at CPS this week!

    ~Lea

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks really fab with the cuttlebug embossing! :oD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love the embossed background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great job embossing and fun colors! super use of the cps sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx