Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Thursday, January 29, 2009

My first award!!!!!!!!! - so chuffed!


Hey there everyone

I've received my first award!! I can't tell you how chuffed I am! I have seen these awards on other blogs and thought 'wow...it must be lovely to receive one of those'...and lo and behold, the lovely Linda from
Pinklilacs sent me this award. Go visit her blog....she has done some beautiful work!

I have passed this on to 7 people and listed 7 of my favourite things.

I have passed this award to:

1. Amy at Tsuruta Designs - gorgeous blog…very creative & fun!

2. Ms Dee - a very creative lady…her blog is fabulous!

3. Lexie - a beautiful blog – gorgeous layouts! … and a fellow Aussie! J

4. Natty - one of the first to leave a comment on my blog – thanks so much – your blog is so creative and you are one talented lady!
5. Lillie - a blog blooming with artistic vibrancy….gorgeous!

6. Lori Boyd - incredibly talented lady…if you haven’t visited her blog, you need to…NOW! She is inspirational!!
7. CeeCee’s Creations - beautiful work!!

My seven favourite things....

1. My beautiful, divine, wonderful baby son who is 13 weeks old tomorrow. He is such a rich blessing in my life!! I am so very honoured to be his mummy.

2. My gorgeous husband who "keeps it real" and makes me laugh. He is a very beautiful spirit and I love him so much!

3. My Mum & Dad who I love heaps & heaps - they are a constant source of love and support - I don't know what I'd do without them.

4. My cardmaking. Since giving up music some time back, cardmaking has re-kindled my creative energy. I find it very meditative...I can go into my own space and it gives me so much pleasure.

5. Music festivals - I only go to one a year now (I'm a bit old for more than that)...but I love
Splendour in the Grass at Byron Bay. It is so much fun and Byron Bay is the best place on earth!

6.
McVities Dark Chocolate Digestives ...my favourite biscuits EVER!! Imagine my delight when I discovered this fabulous British biscuit on Australian shores!!

7. My new found addiction of blogging & card sketches - so much fun & so addictive! I get to meet lots of lovely cardmakers & crafters....who appreciate paper-addiction in all its forms and are always so encouraging and forthcoming with great advice!
'Mwah' xxx

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the Award Alison...soooo sweet of you to think of me...all the way over in the states :) Have a super day and I {heart} your blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your award!! I have loved looking at all the eye candy in your blog!! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Alison...I am flattered...I appreciate this award and feel honoured that you like my flow of energy......Thank you soo much....

    Ms_Dee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alison, thank you so much for this award. I am honored and love the fact that people from down under come and visit my blog. Congrats on getting this award for our blog is great and I hope you'll keep going!
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Alison,

    Thank you so much for considering me for this award. It is an honor to be chosen for such an award, from my friends across the pond. And Congrats to you on your first, I'm sure it will not be your last. Keep up the great work!

    Hugz,xx

    ~L~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw thanks Alison, that's so kind of you! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your creative cards! :oD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Alison, I just found your blog and was really chuffed to see Scrap-piles logo on your sidebar.I will let my sister Justine know .She will be thrilled.THANK YOU.
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your award Alison.
    It's well deserved, your blog is fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx