Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Cuttlebug - Be Inspired #14


Hi there!

The challenge today from Cuttlebug Challenge is to use your favourite embossing folder to make a card. I must confess that Divine Swirls was the first folder that I bought and even though I now have about 15 or so folders, it is still my all time favourite - I just keep going back to it time & time again.

I love this paper from "Nana's Kids" - way cute!!

Materials used:
Nana's Kids - Green Dots & Lady Bug
Hot Pink & White Bazzill CS
Cuttlebug Divine Swirls & 2-step flower die cut
Misc pink buttons



15 comments:

  1. great card, love that folder too
    Thanks for joining us this week
    Cuttlehugs
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card for the challenge! Love the colors and the design! Thanks for playing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello again Alison :) so pleased you could join in with the CB challenge!
    I love the colours you've used, lime & pink look so well together.
    Hope all is well on your side of the world.....

    Hugs
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty!!I love the color scheme.
    Thanks for joining us in the challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, looks like a "card-on-a-card."

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this! the little turned down corner is such a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Alison. Love your card, it is so bright and cheerful, your flowers are adorable, and your embossing looks great! So glad you joined us at CB!
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alison this is just great - I love the detail on it the folded corner revealing the bugs and the buttons. It is just so cool

    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ya, those swirls are so elegant! I don't have this folder because I thought I could use the Fiskars texture plate with swirls, but now I really regret not buying the cuttlebug folder.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card! I love the 2-step flowers. Thanks for playing this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is WONDERFUL!!! Love the swirls and the colour combination is lush

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute card! Thanks for playing this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card! I love the turned down corner with the lady bug peeking out! These are such great colors together, and work so well with D'Vine Swirls. Thanks for participating this week. Hope to see you next week!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx