Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

CPS Challenge #100

Greetings bloggers!

CPS is celebrating their 2nd anniversary and their 100th Challenge!! To celebrate this milestone, CPS is giving their bloggers a chance to get published in Cardmakers Magazine. Check out CPS for all the details. It is VERY exciting!!!
For my card, I wanted to create something lush with my Basic Grey Infuse papers. I was hoping for a bit of a "Moulin Rouge" kind of feel...very decadent & over-the-top! I embossed the middle plate in Swiss Dots for the brown frame & Textile Textures for the "Purify" PP. I lightly dusted the "Swiss Dots" with Versamagic Pixie Dust.

Here's my interpretation of the sketch.....I sorta ran out of room on the card for the literal sketch layout though....


materials used:
Bazzill CS - red, fuschia, dark brown
PP - Basic Grey - Infuse - Purify & Lace & die-cut flower
Flowers - Kaisercraft - red, pink & mint
Brad - Delish diamante
Kaisercraft - red rhinestone
Cuttlebug - Swiss Dots, Textile Texture
Ribbon - Queen & Co - red scroll
Misc red feather
Ink - VersaMagic - Pixie Dust

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! I love the felt you used! Great job with the sketch!

    ~Lea

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABulous card...love your choice of dp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card... great take on the CPS challenge... Thank you for stoping by my blog... HUGS.. SK :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! I love the bold red! Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow- what a beautiful card- so much detail- love it! debb

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx