Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Stampin' Up! Australia - Get Your Santa On - Merry Monday Christmas Challenge

Hi

It's always good to continue to make Christmas cards throughout the year so you have a bursting festive stash come November. :)

At Merry Monday, the challenge this week is to make a card featuring the big red guy himself, Santa!

Here's my card:


I used a retired stamp set called "Get Your Santa On" and some Designer Series Paper called Nordic Noel from the recent Holiday catalogue. Nordic Noel is STILL available on the clearance rack - YAY!

I used Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities and Smoky Slate Blendabilities for Santa's coat, boots and gloves. I put Wink of Stella on his beard and snowy trim. 


While I had the supplies out, I thought I would CASE a beautiful card by Diana Eichfeld - I changed up the DSP (I used Nordic Noel again) and the sketch a little bit, but I kept her adorable Gold Button and ribbon and her choice of stamp set and embossed background. Such a cute card!


I hope you like my card. If you have been inspired by it and would like to support my creative business, all the supplies may be found by clicking through the links below which will take you to my store

The 2015 Occasions Catalogue and the Sale-A-Bration catalogue are OUT NOW so if you would like to go on my mailing list and receive your free copy, just send me an email. :)

Alternatively, you may download the catalogues here (Occasions) and here (Sale-A-Bration) 


Cheers

Visit my online store for Stampin' Up! supplies.
Are you one of my 15,000+ Pinterest followers?
Have you 'Liked' me on Facebook?
Have you tagged me on Instagram?
Have you tweeted me on Twitter?


Product List

Big Shot
$149.95
Glue Dots
$8.95

9 comments:

  1. Love the colours and DSP of your Merry Monday card and the Santa is just perfect. Thanks for playing along this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Santa, and design..what a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Santa, and design..what a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alison, two cute cards and both classic Christmas colors, too! Great designs, superb coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two cute Santa cards, Alison! Love how Santa is juggling the Christmas words and diving down the chimney! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling card, Alison, which I spotted on Merry Monday - just love the coloring on your Santa for card 1 - the greys look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love both of your cards, Alison! Your Santa is adorable and goes so well with that pretty paper! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both cards are fun and festive Alison, Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love both of your cards, especially the cute Santa image juggling the Christmas words.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx