Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Stampin' Up! Australia - Color Coach Card #89 - Tag A Bag Gift Box

Garden Green #2 

#ColorCoachJourney 

Hi

It was my brother's birthday recently so I whipped up a batch of his favourite chocolate chip cookies and put together a gift box for him. The colours on my gift box are Garden Green and Pear Pizzazz from the Color Coach suggestion. 

I always have a pack of the Tag A Bag Gift Boxes on hand as they are the perfect size for biscuit treats or small gifts. They are easy to personalise.....some patterned paper, some ribbon and a gift tag and they are done!




The gift boxes themselves are food-safe Kraft card stock and they come with a plastic sleeve. I created a cover with the Garden Green page from the Nordic Noel Designer Series Paper (still available on the clearance rack!) I used the Pear Pizzazz Chevron Ribbon to wrap around the box and then embellished with some linen thread, a clothespin and a couple of tags punched with the new Note Tag Punch. The sentiment is from Celebrate Today and has been stamped with Garden Green (sentiment) and Pear Pizzazz (bunting flags).

I hope you like my gift box.  If you have been inspired by it and would like to support my creative business, all the supplies may be found by clicking through the links below which will take you to my store. 

The 2015 Occasions Catalogue and the Sale-A-Bration catalogue are OUT NOW so if you would like to go on my mailing list and receive your free copy, just send me an email. :)

Alternatively, you may download the catalogues here (Occasions) and here (Sale-A-Bration) 


Cheers

Visit my online store for Stampin' Up! supplies.
Are you one of my 15,000+ Pinterest followers?
Have you 'Liked' me on Facebook?
Have you tagged me on Instagram?
Have you tweeted me on Twitter?

Product List

Linen Thread
$7.95
Clothespins
$6.95

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx