Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Stampin' Up! Australia - Color Coach Card #88 - Bokeh Flourishes

Pear Pizzazz #2

#ColorCoachJourney 

Hi

I've been on a Bokeh technique roll recently and with this card I wanted to experiment with sponging a second colour over the top and stamping a background. If you would like to look at my other Bokeh cards, just click here.

I used the Color Coach colours of Pear Pizzazz and Pool Party for my watercolour wash background and sponged Whisper White Craft ink and Smoky Slate Classic ink over as my bokeh dots.

I stamped in all three colours using the Flowering Flourishes stamp set to make a unique piece of patterned paper.



I was inspired the 'Thank You Card" theme at Just Add Ink and also by this sketch from Always Playing With Paper (I mirrored the sketch):



I coloured my Jewel Rhinestones with the darkest Smoky Slate Blendabilities marker - it makes them look vintage....you should try it! They look amazing!!!

I hope you like my card.  If you have been inspired by it and would like to support my creative business, all the supplies may be found by clicking through the links below which will take you to my store. 

The 2015 Occasions Catalogue and the Sale-A-Bration catalogue are OUT NOW so if you would like to go on my mailing list and receive your free copy, just send me an email. :)

Alternatively, you may download the catalogues here (Occasions) and here (Sale-A-Bration) 


Cheers

Visit my online store for Stampin' Up! supplies.
Are you one of my 15,000+ Pinterest followers?
Have you 'Liked' me on Facebook?
Have you tagged me on Instagram?
Have you tweeted me on Twitter?

Product List

Versamark Pad
$12.95
Heat Tool
...
Aqua Painters
$19.95

12 comments:

  1. Wow, Alison! This card is so beautiful! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing background you've created, its stunning and love the colours you blended together. Brilliant tip about colouring the jewels, the effect is really amazing. So glad you shared this with us at JAI this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab inky collage background Alison! Love the layered look you've achieved. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alison, I think this is my ALL-TIME favourite card you've made!! The soft colours, and the flourishes, are so beautiful. Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, love this background, Alison! You always make the most wonderful cards! This is a beauty! Happy you played along! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card, Alison! Beautiful color combo and the bokeh . Thanks for playing The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. STUNNING!! Love the colors and the metal bling! Thanks for joining us at The Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alison, such a gorgeous background that truly is unique and and has such depth. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card and great technique - will have to give it a try. I like your embellishments too. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card Alison! Loving the bokeh and the all layers of banners and ribbon to finish off the card. The little touch of bling with with Something Borrowed Embellishment is perfect! Thanks for joining us this week at Just Add Ink!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful card and the background is awesome! Thanks for joining us at The Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx