Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Monday, February 23, 2015

Stampin' Up! Australia - The Artful Stampers Blog Hop #21

Hi

Welcome to this week's Artful Stampers Blog Hop!

I seriously lost my creative mojo this weekend (I blame the low pressure system/Cyclone Marcia), so the best I could come up with was this card:


It's actually not as bad as I thought it would be....on reflection, it has a modern, masculine feel to it. I absolutely LOVE the Adventure Bound Designer Series Paper Stack - such great patterns for bold cards for men. I also broke out the Bow Builder Punch which has been woefully neglected on my table for a few weeks. You can create a cute bow like this in about 5 seconds. All you need are some Glue Dots, a piece of patterned paper and the Bow Builder Punch. #adorable 

Here were our colours:



Here was my sketch (Freshly Made Sketches):


Here was my theme (Seize the Birthday):


I hope you like my card. If you have been inspired by it and would like to support my creative business, all the supplies may be found by clicking through the links below which will take you to my store. 
The 2015 Occasions Catalogue and the Sale-A-Bration catalogue are OUT NOW so if you would like to go on my mailing list and receive your free copy, just send me an email. :)

Alternatively, you may download the catalogues here (Occasions) and here (Sale-A-Bration) 


Cheers

Visit my online store for Stampin' Up! supplies.
Are you one of my 15,000+ Pinterest followers?
Have you 'Liked' me on Facebook?
Have you tagged me on Instagram?
Have you tweeted me on Twitter?


Product List

Glue Dots
$8.95

10 comments:

  1. lovely card. I haven't got the bow builder, may be on my list. :) and thankyou for your lovely comments...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks really 'dapper' Alison :) I didn't even notice that paper in that paperstack! Love the card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your modern, masculine card! The colors are some of my faves and the bow tie? Perfect! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute masculine card! Love the plaid. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of this DSP and the Bow Builder Punch to create such a lovely CAS card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous love the DSP....looks familiar ;-)
    great minds

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is just fabulous Alison! You've nailed both challenges and combined them perfectly. The plaid patterned DSP is one I haven't seen yet - maybe I need to read my catalogue more closely! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this, Alison! Great job on both challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very clever idea Alison, great for all sorts of masculine cards. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great masculine card! Thanks for playing along at Seize The Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx