Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Friday, November 1, 2013

Stampin' Up! Australia - Tag It Bundles - 20% off!

Hi

Stampin' Up! have just released a couple of very cool bundles which will make your gift giving this year a whole bundle of 'pretty'!

These bundles are available from 29 October to 30 November 2013.

135811 Holiday Tag It Decorative Box Bundle $34.95
contains:
Stamp a Tag Kit
Cherry Cobbler 1" Stitched Edge Grosgrain Ribbon (10 yards)
Decorative Window Gift Boxes (6 boxes)

135812 Holiday Tag It Extra-Large Box Bundle $32.95 
contains:
Stamp a Tag Kit
Cherry Cobbler 1" Stitched Edge Grosgrain Ribbon (10 yards)
Extra-Large Gift Boxes (3 boxes)



Order now at my online store! :)

Cheers
Alison xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx