Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Stampin' Up! Australia - Stampin' Up! Undefined Stamp Carving!

Hi

Yesss! The "Undefined" Stamp Carving Kit is finally in Australia!

What does this mean!?...

Have you ever wanted a stamp but couldn't find the perfect image? Maybe you have a special family logo or a sketch you would like to have as a stamp. Well now you CAN! Undefined is Stampin' Up!'s new stamp carving product line. You define the rubber stamp any way you want.

When you carve your very own stamp, you will have an entirely new and different creative experience. And when you're finished, you will have created a one-of-a-kind stamp!

Here's a video to show you what you can do....




Here's the codes you need...
133402 Undefined Stamp Carving Kit $34.95
134808 Undefined Refill Kit $16.95 (you'd better get one of these!)
124236 Clear-Mount Cling Foam* $18.95

*Add a sheet of Clear-Mount Cling Foam to create your own clear-mount stamps. Mounting your stamps on the cling foam allows you to make stamps any size you want, not just what will fit on the blocks in the kit.

Included in the Stamp Carving Kit:
2 carving tools
7.6 x 10.2 cm rubber
7.6 x 10.2 cm foam
4 wood blocks (various sizes)
1 Island Indigo Stampin' Write Marker
3 postcards
Instruction sheet
Stamp image templates

Included in the Refill Kit:
7.6 x 10.2 cm rubber
7.6 x 10.2 cm foam
4 wood blocks (various sizes)
Instruction sheet




Express your personality, thoughts, feelings, etc. with a stamp you've carved all on your own! I know you'll have a 'look what I made!' moment.

Stampin' Up! want to see what you make with your kit. Please e-mail Stampin' Up! a photo of your creations and any projects you make with your carved stamps to undefined@stampinup.com so Stampin' Up! can pin your photos to their Undefined Pinterest Board

You can order your kit at my online store or call me on 0413 405 139 or email me with your order. :)

Cheers
Alison xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Alison

    These are a great idea and I can imagine lots of different designs being made with them.
    This technique takes me back to when I was at junior school. We used to do something called lino cutting. Don't know if you have heard of it. We had squares of a think board that had one side that was softer. we used scalpals and carved out our own deisng and then used pint to gtransfer the design to paper. I guess pretty much like stamping today.

    Just found your blog via Less is More so off to have another browse.

    Love Sheila x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheila

    Yes, I vaguely remember something like that. The Undefined Stamp kit will be sure to bring out the artist in all of us. :)
    Cheers
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx