Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Friday, November 15, 2013

Stampin' Up! Australia - My Digital Studio - Amped Up Ampersands

Hi

I was having a bit of fun with My Digital Studio today and thought I would put a little 'mantra' on my page in homage to the latest Fatboy Slim single. 

My Digital Studio is lots of fun and is easy to use. You can create digital scrapbook pages, cards, party favours, name tags, pennants, table settings....the sky is the limit. Just download it from the link above. 

My page today used the Amped Up Ampersands Digital Kit which is full of groovy ampersand images and background pages. 

Cheers
Alison xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx