Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Friday, November 1, 2013

Stampin' Up! Australia - Best of 25 Years - Best of Sale-A-Bration

Hi

1st November sees the release of this month's 'Best of' set. This one is called "Best of Sale-A-Bration" so you may remember some of these images from previous years....my favourite is that 'Bliss' sentiment!

About the "Best of" stamp sets...

  • All Best of stamp sets will include 3-5 images, including a never-before seen image, and will be priced at $25.95.
  • While Stampin' Up! is releasing just one Best of stamp set per month (with a new theme each month) until April, all of the Best of sets will be available until April 2014.
  • All Best of stamp sets are available in Clear-Mount only.
  • The stamp images may be sized differently from the original stamp sets.





To order this set, click here to be taken directly to this item in my online store. :)

Cheers
Alison xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx