Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Monday, August 19, 2013

Stampin' Up! Australia - Make A Statement Digital Tour Brisbane - Stampin' Up!

Dear Stampin' friends,
 
On Saturday, I went along to the "Make A Statement Digital Tour Brisbane", here at the Brisbane Convention Centre. It was a day where the lovely people from Stampin' Up! head office and some technologically gifted demonstrators showed a room full of Stampin' Up! demonstrators and their guests how to use My Digital Studio.

The sky is definitely the limit with My Digital Studio! We were shown how to make a photobook.....that will save me $100's every Christmas for my presents!.....and some party embellishments. It was a really informative and fun afternoon and I now feel very confident now on the My Digital Studio program.

In the foyer, there were some beautiful projects on display and yes.....everything here has been created using the My Digital Studio software.... 
 
 
Advent Calendar by Teneale Williams.....here she has printed out her project images onto iron-on transfer and ironed these images onto the Stampin' Up! muslin bags
for a beautiful and festive calendar!


 
Baby Shower ensemble made from the 'Hello, Baby' product suite in My Digital Studio



 
A beautiful family heirloom created by Sue Madex...here she has used My Digital Studio to document her family history. So lovely!

 
An upcycled suitcase by Sophie Zadeh from Stampin' Up! head office.....uses images created in My Digital Studio printed onto Stampin' Up! coaster board  
 
 
As well as the My Digital Studio projects, there was this gorgeous tray of Stampin' Up! embellishments and stamped images.  
 
 
I had a wonderful afternoon with my downline, Leanne....it was her first Stampin' Up! event and I was so happy to share it with her and see her get as much out of the My Digital Studio program as I was.    
 

On Sunday morning, I was eager to try everything I had learned on My Digital Studio and I had a play with the Because I’m The Dad set. I made a couple of Father's Day cards and printed them out on my own printer. SO EASY!

Here you go.....note that I even printed a greeting on the inside of the card! COOL!

 
 
If you have any questions regard My Digital Studio, feel free to call me or email me - I'd be happy to chat to you about the program.


Use these links to download My Digital Studio or the 
My Digital Studio FREE TRIAL. Give it a go - you will be astounded as to what it can do for you! :)

Happy clicking!
Cheers
Alison

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx