Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Friday, August 2, 2013

Stampin' Up! Australia - Color Coach Card #16 - Stampin' Up! Feel Goods

Blushing Bride Card #1
Dear Stampin' friends,

Here's a Blushing Bride combo card for my Stampin’ Up! Color Coach Challenge - the colours here on this card are Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz and Early Espresso. I think the colours work really well together.....plus I'm glad I stepped out of my comfort zone a little bit with this sketch.

The sketch is from the Mojo Monday sketch challenge this week.


 

 
 

There's a few retired things on this card...but you could easily use current DSP and a Blushing Bride Candy Dot or Silver Glimmer brad. I have used some retired Textured Cardstock, but Coredinations would look just as good. :)
 
Happy Stampin'!
Cheers
Alison xxx
 
Materials used:
Stamp - Feel Goods
Ink - Early Espresso, Pear Pizzazz
Cardstock - Very Vanilla (textured & smooth), Early Espresso textured,
Blushing Bride DSP, Pear Pizzazz CS
Accessories - Vintage Faceted Designer Button, Blushing Bride Glimmer brad, Pearls,
Very Vintage Designer Button.
Tools - Big Shot, Circles Collection Framelits, Stampin' Trimmer, SNAIL, Glue Dots, Paper Snips
 

1 comment:

  1. When I read the list of colors that you used, before I saw your card, I did not believe that they would look good together. Boy, was I wrong!! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx