Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Stampin' Up! Australia - CAS(E) this Sketch! - Masculine card with Label Love

Dear Stampin' friends,

I recently got the new 'Label Love' stamp and punch bundle from Stampin' Up! It is very cool and the "Happy Birthday" stamp is great for masculine cards.

Also, do you have 1cm strips of cardstock in every colour imaginable laying around your craft desk!??? Well snip them up and use them on a card like this.....

I was inspired by the card sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch this week. Very cool and unfussy - perfect for a card for a guy!
 
 
 
 
This card was made for my lovely husband for his birthday. He really liked it! YAY!
 
Cheers
Alison xx


Materials used:
Stamps - Label Love, Gorgeous Grunge
Ink - Island Indigo, Basic Gray
Cardstock - Smoky Slate, Basic Gray, Pistachio Pudding, Island Indigo, Whisper White
Accessories - Regals & Neutrals Candy Dots
Tools - Artisan Label Punch, Stampin' Trimmer, SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals


 

1 comment:

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx