Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Stampin' Up! Australia - Dynamic Duos #65 - Baby card

Dear Stampin' friends,
 
It's a week of 'subtle' colours at Dynamic Duos. Subtles aren't really my strong suit, so I used the Stampin' Up! Simply Fabulous Simply Sent card kit to help me.

This kit has the beautiful die cut whisper white base, a Pistachio Pudding envelope and the ribbon + a heap of other embellishments including that cute heart! I added the Blushing Bride DSP and some Pistachio Pudding cardstock as my base.

The stamped image is from a retired stamp called "Baby Steps". I still use it all the time as it is adorable!! I embossed it in white and then lightly sponged around the image (after it dried) with Blushing Bride ink.....just to bring out the image a little bit.

Very easy and quick card. :)
 
.....oooh....and I made a bow......I MADE A BOW....

***none of my cards have bows as I am hopeless at them**      
 



Be sure to visit the Dynamic Duos Design Team for colour inspiration.....
 
 
Remember you may order all your Stampin' Up! supplies through me at my my online store  - pop on over and have a browse! :)

Happy Stampin'
Cheers
Alison 
 
 
Materials used:
Stamps - Baby Steps
Ink - Versamark, Blushing Bride (for sponging)
Cardstock - Pistachio Pudding, Blushing Bride DSP, Simply Fabulous Simply Sent Kit
Accessories - Pistachio Pudding Ribbon & Heart from Simply Fabulous Simply Sent Kit
Tools - Stampin' Trimmer, Heat Tool, Embossing Buddy,

3 comments:

  1. That die cut is stunning and congrats on your bow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute for words! I love the white elephants on the DSP... I don't do this enough - thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx