Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Stampin' Up! Retirement List.....order now or live with regret!!



Hi Stampin' friends

It's that time of the year again when Stampin' Up! bring out the famous Retirement List and it is your last chance to get 'those wishlist items' that just keep getting rolled over and forgotten - DON'T DELAY!


A lot of items sell out very quickly so the best thing to do is order ONLINE....that way you get instant notification if something is out of stock already.

The sale is from 31st May 2013 until 11.50pm 1st July 2013 (for online orders)

Here are some links:

1. Retiring Stamps List (as PDF) or as excel file
2.Retiring Accessories List (as PDF) or as excel file
3. Shop online direct from me at my online store

......AND.....I should tell you that if you have ever considered joining the Stampin' Up! demonstrator family, then TODAY IS THE DAY......we are in pre-order period for new catalogue product and your first order as a demonstrator receives 30% off rather than the usual 20%. You will receive your products and get to create with them before the new catalogue even goes live on 2 July!!! What a winning deal! :)

You can join up here or give me a call on 0413 405 139 to have a chat about it if you like. :)

Cheers
Alison xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx