Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Dynamic Duos #55 - Stampin' Up! Topsy Turvy Celebrations card


Hello Stampin' friends!

This week at Dynamic Duos we have a bold & fun colour combo for you.....


Aren't they just lovely!?

For my card I went with a recent sketch from the Mojo Mondays challenge blog....I liked the juxtaposition of circles and verticle lines and the little flags on the right hand side. I had some leftover retired Sweet Shop DSP & brads from Stampin' Up! which gave my Wisteria Wonder elements a fun feel rather than a soft/subtle feel. I decided to use Stampin' Up!'s Topsy Turvy Celebrations for my image & sentiment and I 'iced' the cake with Dazzling Details! :)

 

Be sure to visit the rest of the Design Team....there's some wonderful creations this week. I hope you will create something fabulous to share with us!  


 


Materials used (all SU):
Stamps - Topsy Turvy Celebrations
Ink - Raspberry Ripple, Wisteria Wonder
Cardstock - Whisper White, Raspberry Ripple CS, Wisteria Wonder CS,
Raspberry Ripple DSP, Sweet Shop DSP (retired)
Accessories - Sweet Shop brad, In Color Dahlia (Raspberry Ripple), Rhinestone
Tools - Stampin' Trimmer, Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Paper Snips,
Glue Dots, SNAIL, 2 1/2 inch circle punch, Dazzling Details
Cheers
Alison xxx

7 comments:

  1. This is such a cool card Alison. My 5 year-old granddaughter would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so pretty Alison. Those dazzling diamonds really add a "pop" to the card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alison, I just love this card with all the sweet details! The brad, the dahlia, the glitter and bling... A perfect little 'celebrate' card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card Alison! It is definitely a celebration card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is sooooo cute!!! I love the sparkle you added to the cake and your little Dahlia flower in the corner :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is absolutely the cutest cake Alison. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alison, your card this week totally ROCKS! I love the cake and all the flag tails :D WTG!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx