Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Stampin' Up! Best of 25 Years....Best of Flowers

Hi Stampin' friends!

Q. Why are the posts coming thick & fast at the moment?
A. Because there is SO much going on in Stampin' Up! land.....heaps of new things...


As part of Stampin' Up!'s 25-year anniversary celebration, Stampin' Up! is bringing back some of your favourite stamp images from the 25 years and combining them into five sets, which will release-one set per month-until April 2014. Even better, along with some great classic images, each "Best of" set will also include a never-before-seen image!

This month's "Best of" set is called "Best of Flowers" . The 'never before seen' stamp is that gorgeous daisy in the bottom right hand side. It coordinates with the 1 1/4 inch scallop circle punch. Here's a flyer ..... you're welcome! :)

To order the set, just go to my online store.....the code is 133342 (only available in clearmount)

Cheers
Alison xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx