Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Stampin' Up! Color Coach #1......plus sneak peeks...

Hello Stampin' friends!

So....here's the first post of my epic blog-a-thon....

I was going to do the posts in order of the colours of the Color Coach, but there are some fab NEW colours coming our way so I thought I would showcase those first....because I just can't help myself...

Introducing......

CRUSHED CURRY!
 

This card features Crushed Curry with Island Indigo and Real Red.....they are three strong colours which make for a bold colour mash!

I teamed it with a new stamp set and accessory that we received at Stampin' Up! Convention last month....but I can't tell you what they are called....you will have to wait until 2 July....[unless of course you are reading this from the US and Canada and then you probably KNOW what these are...so there's no surprises on this card for you! ;) ]       

Hope you like my first card for this challenge!
Cheers
Alison xx

PS - if you would like me to send you a free Stampin' Up! catalogue just email me your name and address and I'll send one out to you. Be sure to check out my online store also!

Materials used:
Stamp set - sssshhhhh!Ink - Island Indigo, Versamark
Cardstock - Crushed Curry, Island Indigo, Real Red
Accessories - ssssshhh!, White button (from Neutrals collection...about to retire!),
Real Red Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon
Tools - Big Shot, Stampin' Trimmer, Blossom Party die, Floral Framelits, Corner Rounder
Punch, SNAIL, Glue Dots, Chevron Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. Love this bright and cherry card that would cheer anyone up Alison!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a cool colour and your card showcases it really well!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx