Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Stampin' Up! Retired Product List



Hello!

Stampin' Up! have just released their list of retiring product....which means these items will no longer be available come 1st September when the new catalogue is released, so if you have some stamps or accessories that you have had your eye on, or you want to stock up on the retiring InColor range, ACT NOW!!! Once these products are gone, then they are considered out of stock and unavailable. Some items are reduced and stock does sell out each day so please
email me asap with your order or phone me on 0413 405 139.

You will notice a few things on there....

1. The Stampin' Up Write Markers are not completely retiring, it's just that only some will be available individually so those that you see on this retired list will not be offered as single markers in the new catalogue.
2. 12" x 12" Textured Card Stock will no longer be offered as part of the Stampin' Up! range so stock up for your scrapbooking needs.


3. 12" x 12" Smooth Card Stock will only be available in select individual colours and colour collections so those colours that you see on this retired list will not be offered as individual 12x12 sheets in the new catalogue.


4. You will see that ALL of the SU inkpads are on this retired list....do not panic....the colours are not retiring (except for the 2010-2012 InColors Concord Crush, Peach Parfait, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz and Poppy Parade). The range of core colour inkpads will feature an improved design for new catalogue, so SU are retiring all the felt inkpads in all colours.

If you love Stampin' Up! and are in the Brisbane area, call me or email me to book a workshop so I can show you some of the items on the retiring list so that you don't miss out!

Mark in your calendars that the 2012-2013 Annual Catalogue AND the 2012-2013 Holiday Catalogue will be released on 1st September. If you are one of my customers, I will be sending you your FREE copy of these catalogues. If you would like to be on my mailing list, please email me with your address details.

Happy Stampin'!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx