Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Stampin' Up! Daydream Medallions

Hello

A very quick sneak peek card using products from the new catalogue!!! :)

I LOVE this new stamp set and matching Framelit Dies!!!


If you live in Brisbane and would like to see these in action....just email me or phone me on 0413 405 139 to book your workshop and I'd love to come and show you how easy it is to make this cool card!! :)

Byeee! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx