Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Stampin' Up! Daydream Medallions...Happy Birthday!

Hi

I'm on a roll with my sneak peeks from the new catalogue.....

Here's another card that I made by using some of the materials we received as part of a "Make n Take" kit at the Stampin' Up! Convention in Canberra earlier this year.....it was meant to be a really big flower, but I separated the flower layers so I could make more than one project with them.

Again....new stamp sets, new DSP, new button! Yippee!!!!!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx