Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Friday, August 24, 2012

Festive Fridays #33 - Sketch Challenge + Sneak Peeks!!!


Hello Stampin' friends

For this week's
Festive Friday Challenge, we were given this sketch....


I decided to use some brand new Designer Series Paper from the upcoming 2012-2013 Stampin' Up Annual Catalogue plus a new In Color, new ribbon and a new embellishment....yay for new product!!!

I received most of this product at the Stampin' Up! Convention earlier this year....another big benefit of being a demonstrator .....free stuff!! :)

I hope you like my card......


Remember if you would like to book a workshop or place an order for product from the new catalogue, feel free to email me or call me on 0413 405 139. It is a very exciting time of year for Stampin' Up! :)

Materials used....most of it is still under wraps so I can't give too much away....
Stamps: Perfect Punches
Ink: can't tell you, but it IS a new In Color!
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, DSP (new!), Cherry Cobbler....plus a new In Color!!
Accessories: can't tell you! LOL!....oh except for the SU pearl.
Tools: Paper Cutter, Simply Scored (for the border), 1 3/4 scallop circle punch, 2 3/4 scallop circle punch, 1 3/8 circle punch, corner punch, dimensionals, SNAIL, mini glue dot.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx