Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Stampin' Up! Make A Monster - Sunny Challenges & Creations Week 40

Hi again

I received an email last week from Vicky, from Sunny Challenges & Creations inviting me to be a a Guest Designer for them this week. Of course, I was flattered and said "YES!" :)

Here is the sketch for this week:



...and here is my card:

I thought I'd do a kids card as I haven't done one for a while and the girls at my card class today saw "Make A Monster" and commented on how cute it was.....and yes, it IS very cute. You will have to forgive me for my rushed blender pen use....the strokes aren't as blended as I would have liked...but I quite like the rest of the card. :)

Head on over to Sunny Challenges & Creations to have a look at what the Design Team have done and we invite you to play along with us! :)

Bye!

Materials used:
Stamps: Make A Monster, Pennant Parade
Ink: Black Stazon, Crumb Cake, Basic Grey,Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black Marker (for dotted outline on card).
Cardstock: Tempting Turquoise, Basic Black, Real Red, Whisper White, Big Top Birthday DSP.
Accessories: Real Red brad
Tools: Paper Cutter, SNAIL, Mat Pack, Petite Pennants Builder Punch, Adorning Accents Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Big Shot.     

3 comments:

  1. Alison, this is so cute. Love this stamp set although I haven't given in and bought it. The little bit of embossing on the image panel is a really great touch. Thanks for being part of the team this week at Sunny Challenges and Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great "Monster" Birthday card Alison. This is really great. I have this set, but just can't seem to get it together. Love all your little finishing touches too - dotted outline, brad, embossing. Thanks so much for agreeing to being a Guest Designer this week at Sunny Challenges & Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card Alison! Love the embossing on the image panel and your colours are perfect for a kid's card!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx