Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Friday, May 4, 2012

Festive Friday Challenge #17 - Delicate Doilies Christmas!

Hi everyone

Another festive card for Nicole Derendorf's Festive Friday Challenge #17! 

Here is the sketch that Nicole set for us:






When I first saw the sketch, I had hoped to do 3 ornaments down the right hand side with a lovely festive bow, but no matter what I did, it just never seemed to work, so I rotated the sketch, stamped a couple of doilies, punched a glittery ornament and voila....here's my card:





Materials used:
Stamps: Delightful Decorations, Delicate Doilies
Ink: Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler
Cardstock: Naturals Ivory, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, First Edition Specialty Designer Series Paper, Red Glimmer Paper (from 2011 Summer Mini, but still available!),
Accessories: Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine (from 2011 Summer Mini, but still available!)
Tools: Ornament punch, 3/4 circle punch, SNAIL, Paper Cutter, Dimensionals, Simply Scored, Sponges



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Alison! Love the colours and the corner detail is a cute touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely. Cheers Donna Zammit :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx