Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Less is More 67 - Stampin' Up! Delightful Decorations

Hello!

This week over at Less is More the challenge is do create a 'One Layer Card' using just 3 stamps.

My colour palette was inspired by this colour challenge at Festive Friday Challenges except I used Very Vanilla instead of Whisper White.
 

Here is my card:


To get the border around the outside, I used my 'Simply Scored' and rotated the card. I like doing this on 'one layer cards' as it adds a bit of dimension and interest. I also sprayed the card with Champagne Shimmer Spray but you can't really see it in the photo.

Hope you like it - is was very very simple to make! :)

Materials used:
Stamps - Baroque Motifs, Delightful Decorations
Ink - Real Red, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
Cardstock - Very Vanilla
Tools - Simply Scored (for border), Paper Cutter, Champage Shimmer Spray

4 comments:

  1. This is a sweet card Alison.
    Thanks so much for joining our challenge this time.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Alison
    The colour combo is so striking
    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card Alison. Cheers Donna Zammit :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx