Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Stampin' Up! Australia - Color Coach Project #48 - Tag A Bag Gift Box in Midnight Muse

Midnight Muse #2
Hi

Here's my first 3D project on my Color Coach Journey. I don't do a lot of them as I prefer cards but the Tag-A-Bag Gift Boxes make it really easy to turn a simple present into a beautiful gift. 

A colleague at work was leaving so I made up a batch of my favourite chocolate chip cookies and put them in one of these boxes and decorated it with some Epic Day DSP, some Midnight Muse ribbon, a rolled flower and a tag. EASY!

The colour coach suggested Midnight Muse, Pool Party & Cherry Cobbler, which at first sounds weird, but it does make for an elegant combination.


What do you think!?

If I were you, I would have a stash of these boxes (they store flat) in your craft room....they really do make the best gifts if you fill them with something yummy and home-baked! :)

It's a great way to use up some of that hoarded Designer Series Paper....yes, I am looking at YOU! ;)

Note, that there are a few soon-to-be retired items in this project so have a look at the list in my online store and place an order before they run out. 

Cheers
Alison xx

Materials used:
Stamps - Label Love
Ink - Midnight Muse
Cardstock - Very Vanilla, Midnight Muse, 
Epic Day DSP, Midnight Muse DSP, Cherry Cobbler DSP
Accessories - Large Pearl, Midnight Muse Stitched Satin Ribbon, Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine, Tag-a-Bag Gift Box
Tools - Big Shot, Spiral Flower Originals Die, Artisan Label Punch, Decorative Label Punch



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx