Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Monday, May 5, 2014

Stampin' Up! Australia - Color Coach Card #41 - Memorable Moments

Island Indigo #3

Hi

I'm breaking out more of the Quatrefancy Specialty Designer Series Paper - it is SO lovely...I really can't believe I haven't used more of it before!

This Color Coach card uses the complementary colours of Island Indigo and Pool Party....very pretty together. 

My sketch is based on this one from the deconstructed sketch challenge. I knew that I wanted to use Quatrefancy DSP for its Island Indigo and Pool Party features and after that it was pretty obvious that I would use a Mosaic Madness stamp/punched image for the 'circle' element. One of my banners is Silver Glimmer Paper and the other is stamped with one of the horizontal stamps from Mosaic Madness - it really is lovely in real life!

I'm not entire happy with my stamping of the sentiment.....I do like the two-tone look of the inking but the placement is way off.....I even used the Stamp-A-Majig if you can believe it...but somehow my 'Happy' went too high on my label piece. Oh well....






Hope you like my card and are inspired to place an order! :)
Cheers
Alison xx

Materials used:
Stamps - Mosaic Madness, Memorable Moments
Ink - Island Indigo, Pool Party
Cardstock - Whisper White (smooth & textured), Island Indigo, Pool Party, Quatrefancy Specialty Designer Series Paper, Silver Glimmer Paper
Accessories - Rhinestones
Tools - Big Shot, Labels Collection Framelits, Mosaic Punch



1 comment:

  1. This is so nice. I love the wonderful glitter banner! Thanks for joining us for this week's Deconstructed Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx