Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Stampin' Up! Australia - Color Coach Card #44 - Delightful Dozen

Gumball Green #1
Hi

Since I am coasting quite slowly on my Color Coach Journey, I have decided to skip to this year's retiring In Colors so that there's not as much pressure on myself to complete the color coach by 1 July....which by my calculations would require about 12 cards a week at this rate! Not going to happen. :)

So, I will do the 2012-2014 In Colors and then I will go back to where I left off. :)

Mojo Monday have a pretty awesome sketch this week and I thought I would pull out 
some Designer Series Paper as my background. :)







The DSP is the Gumball Green chevron pattern from the Watercolor Wonder DSP pack from the Occasions catalogue. It is so fresh & funky. I thought I would add a 'sixties' inspired flower to finish off my sentiment circle. :)

Hope you like my card!

Remember that you can order these items from my online store. :)

Cheers
Alison 

Materials used:
Stamp - Delightful Dozen
Ink - Gumball Green
Cardstock - Whisper White, Watercolor Wonder DSP, Gumball Green, Melon Mambo, So Saffron
Accessories - Melon Mambo Candy Dots (from Brights Candy Dots pack)
Tools - Big Shot, Circles Framelit Dies, Blossom Party Die, 3/4 circle punch, Itty Bitty Punch pack (for small flower), Paper Snips, Stampin' Dimensionals, SNAIL





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx