Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Stampin' Up! Weekly Deals - Final Week



Hi there!

Here we are at another long weekend....I must say that I enjoyed the short 3 day week this week at work.....hope you have crafty plans for this weekend!

Here's the final selection of Weekly Deals....

My picks for this week are:

In Color Boutique Details - SO beautiful, you will want to wear them!!

Fun Flowers Bigz Die - essential for building your own flowers .....use it for paper, felt, fabric. 

Modern Medley Designer Series Paper - gorgeous vintage and classic designs in black & vanilla. Looks great on wedding cards and shabby chic projects. 

I Am Me Designer Series Paper - get this, if only for the gorgeous grey chevron pattern. Essential! :)

Do you have a favourite from the list this week?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx