Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Stampin' Up! Australia - Color Coach Card #36 - Blossom Party Die

Pacific Point #1

Hi

When I saw this sketch at Less is More, my mind immediately jumped to a creating a layered graphic flower. 


This card is a Color Coach Journey card and it uses Pacific Point, Melon Mambo and Pumpkin Pie.


I know I have skipped Tempting Turquoise and Soft Sky but I will blog that one soon. :)

I used the Blossom Party Die to make two layers of my flower and one of the Floral Framelits for the base. 

I used one of the Circle Framelits to make my aperture layer....this layer was elevated by some Stampin Dimensionals as is the flower itself. Some metal flower brads & candy dots finished the card. 




I quite like this, it reminds me of the patterns from the dresses that I wore as a girl in the 70's. :)

The Blossom Party Originals Die is a current die and you it is still available for purchase this through me. 

Hope you like my card! :)

Materials used:

Stamps - none
Ink - none
Cardstock - Whisper White (textured), Pacific Point, Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo
Tools - Big Shot, Circle Framelits, Floral Frames Framelits, Blossom Party Originals Die, Paper Piercer
Accessories - Flower brads (retired), Brights Candy Dots



3 comments:

  1. Oh WOW, I think THIS is brilliance, the colors, EVERYTHING!!!! WOW, thanks for sharing this one, LOVE it!!!

    Thanks for coming over to my blog too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alison what a lovely, vibrant creation!
    Thank you for your LIM entry this week
    Anne
    Less is More Designer

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks fabulous Alison, the flower really grabs you!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx