Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Stampin' Up + Becky Higgins' Project Life!



Hi

This announcement is bound to make scrapbookers and paper-crafters throughout Australia VERY excited!


I am SO excited to let you know that Stampin' Up! have partnered with the amazing Becky Higgins to bring you the real deal-authentic Project Life products, now in exclusive Stampin' Up! colours and designs. If you've somehow missed the Project Life craze and are wondering what it's all about, I will fill you in: it's a super simple, totally affordable way to get your photos into albums: you just slip your photos into Photo Pocket Pages and add designed cards. It's a back-to-basics approach to documenting your life. In a nutshell, it's all about spending more time making memories and less time scrapbooking them.
Stampin' Up! will offer a complete Project Life product line in the new annual catalogue, available beginning 1 July. You will also be able to order a selection of Project Life products a few weeks earlier than that, but I will let you know more as the date nears.

Here's a video so you can see what it is all about...




Here is a sneak peek at the US site where you can see what will be on offer....please note that it may be different product for the Australia market....but it is worth having a snoop anyway :)



Doesn't it all look fabulous!?

If you are a Project Life devotee and have ever thought about becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator....now is definitely the time to sign up. We will get sneak peeks and first dibs on all Project Life product....at a discount! Visit my website to read up about the benefits of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator....trust me, it is SO much fun....I love it! Feel free to call me for a chat on 0413 405 139 or email me for details :)

Cheers
Alison xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx