Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Curtain Call Colour Challenge #69





I created this card for the Curtain Call Colour Challenge #69.

I used the TopNote patchwork template and used some miscellaneous red satin ribbon and some scrap ‘Crumb Cake/Vanilla’ grosgrain ribbon that I had in my ribbon box. It feels like the Crumb Cake panel needs some decoration too but I didn’t want to overdo it so I left it as is. I’m thinking I might add another bird to another mini vintage tag and it could be a wedding or engagement card.





Materials used:
Cardstock – Real Red, Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Stamps – Itty Bitty Bits
Ink – Cherry Cobbler, Real Red, Whisper White craft ink (for sponging on red patchwork panels), Versamark for edges
Accessories – Top Note die, sponges, Cuttlebug Textile Texture embossing folder
Embellishments – Mini Vintage Tags, misc red & vanilla ribbon

3 comments:

  1. Love the patchwork look for the Top Note die. Good use of the challenge colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job, Alison! That patchwork is so gorgeous ... and the ribbon is the perfect finish! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and saying hi! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx