Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

CPS 203 - Baby card

I'm finally back in to making cards again, and this time with stamps!
I made this card for a work colleague who just had a baby boy. I used the Card Positioning Systems Challenge #203 as my template.

Stamp - SU Baby Steps
Cardstock - SU Baja Breeze & SU Very Vanilla
Patterned paper - Pink Paislee - Bow & Arrow
Ink - Baja Breeze
Accessories - misc velvet ribbon, brads, Fiskars border punch (Treading Water), SU sponges.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx