Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Monday, December 29, 2014

Stampin' Up! Australia - Stampin' Up! Big Day - Artful Stampers Colour Challenge #13

Hi

Welcome to this week's Artful Stampers Blog Hop and welcome from Annette Sullivan's blog.

I have a sneak peek again for you this week.....Sale-A-Bration starts on 6th January 2015 and you can earn this stamp set for free!

It's called "Big Day" so add it to your wish list and it can be yours with any order of $90 
(starting 6th January!). Great to use with Blendabilities


So here's my card.....the colours this week are Crushed Curry, Tangerine Tango, Old Olive and Sahara Sand. I used the sketch from CASE This Sketch this week to get me started, and I used a technique that I'd seen Maureen Merritt use a while back on one of her cards, but I'd recently seen a run of similar cards on Pinterest and it reminded me of how cool it was.....the faux chipboard look...very easy to achieve with die cut sentiments. :)




There's another sneak peek on here...the Itty Bitty Epoxy Accents....SO CUTE! I will be ordering several packs I think....they add a certain fun texture to a clean and simple card. 
Here's a close-up.....




Hope you like my card. Visit my my online store to purchase any of the supplies used to make them (although the stamp set and the sticker accents won't be available until 6th Jan), or click through the links below. 

The 2015 Occasions catalogue and the Sale-A-Bration catalogue will be out on 6th January so if you would like to go on my mailing list and receive your free copy, just send me an email. :)

Your next stop on the blog hop is Jane Riches. :)

Cheers

FREE SHIPPING until midnight 31st January 2014 - details here
Visit my online store for Stampin' Up! supplies.
Are you one of my 14,000+ Pinterest followers?
Have you 'Liked' me on Facebook?
Have you tagged me on Instagram?
Have you tweeted me on Twitter?

5 comments:

  1. Love the faux chipboard look and the way you have incorporated the colours Alison. I might have to look at getting the Epoxy Accents now after seeing how great they are on your project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful clean crisp card. I love the faux chipboard look it is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You used the sketch in a beautiful way!
    Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! I love this technique! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx