Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Stampin' Up! Australia - FREE SHIPPING from today until 31st December


Hello!

Since everyone else is having a sale, I thought I would get on board and offer my customers FREE SHIPPING with any order of $100 or above for orders placed between 8am on the 27th December and midnight on 31st of December. This is an offer from me personally, not a Stampin' Up! promotion. 

You will need to email me or phone me (0413 405 139) with your order as the free shipping won't be calculated online. 

This offer is for Australian resident customers only. 

Just a reminder of a couple of things too....
  • The Year-End Closeout Sale is on until 5th January
  • There are Weekly Deals from 24th December that probably went unnoticed. :)
  • The Occasions catalogue and Sale-A-Bration catalogues begin on 6th January. You should receive your free copy in the next week or so. 
  • To get these new products at a discount, consider joining my Stampin' Up! team.
  • The Holiday catalogue and Supplement are all still current until 5th January so if you have forgotten to order something don't panic...you still have time. 
Cheers

Visit my online store for Stampin' Up! supplies.
Are you one of my 14,000+ Pinterest followers?
Have you 'Liked' me on Facebook?
Have you tagged me on Instagram?
Have you tweeted me on Twitter?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx