Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Stampin' Up! Australia - Stampin' Up! Venetian Romance DSP

Hi

I made these cards a while ago when I was completely inspired by Catherine Pooler's card collaboration series (see it here). I adored her card that used the Venetian Romance DSP and all the gorgeous layering :)

Here's my take:




Hope you like them - I can't take any creative credit for these as Catherine's card was perfection to start with!

Cheers
Alison xx

Materials used:
Stamp - Positively Chevron, Itty Bitty Banners
Ink - Soft Suede, Crisp Cantaloupe
Cardstock - Very Vanilla, Crisp Cantaloupe, Venetian Romance DSP, Vellum Cardstock
Accessories - Very Vintage Designer Button, Antique Brad, Gold Sequin Trim, Pearls, Gold Metallic Bakers Twine
Tools - Heart Punch, Paper Snips, Dimensionals, Big Shot, Itty Bitty Framelits, SNAIL



1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous, I love the play of various patterns on this card :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx