Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Stampin' Up! Australia - Color Coach Card #53 - Stampin' Up Label Love Baby Card

Primrose Petals #3


Hi

Primrose Petals' complementary colour is Pink Pirouette....so what better to do with these two colours than to make a baby card with them! 

I had some Primrose Petals Core'dinations paper and I hadn't yet used the fabulous Ampersand Embossing folder so I embossed it and then sanded the paper back to reveal a distressed lighter core colour. 

I mounted this on some Pink Pirouette DSP with some doilies poking out to soften the edges. 

I stamped the "Cutest Baby Ever" stamp from Label Love with Primrose Petals ink and then punched it out with the Artisan Label Punch. I embellished with a little "Itty Bitty" flower in Pink Pirouette, a pearl, and some Primrose Petals stitched Satin Ribbon. 




Cute huh!?

Click through to my online store to grab the Primrose Petals line before it retires. The Ampersand Embossing Folder is in the current Occasions catalogue. 

Cheers
Alison xx

Materials used:
Stamp - Label Love
Ink - Primrose Petals
Cardstock - Whisper White, Pink Pirouette DSP and card stock,Primrose Petals Core'dinations card stock
Accessories - Tea Lace Paper Doilies, Pearl, Primrose Petals Stitched Satin Ribbon
Tools - Big Shot, Ampersand Embossing Folder, Artisan Label Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx