Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Stampin' Up! Australia - Join for $25! Yes, seriously!


Dear friends,

Yep....you read that right. Starting 7th October for a two week period only, you can join Stampin' Up! for only $25.

Usually it is $169 to sign up as a demonstrator but to celebrate Stampin' Up!'s 25th anniversary, they are having a $25 special!

Details:

  • This offer is only good for two weeks, so take advantage of it right away!
  • During this offer, only the special $25 starter kit will be available; the regular $169 starter kit will not be available.
  • As a new demonstrator,you will get an extra 10 percent discount on your first order of $300 or more when you place your order in the first 45 days of being a demonstrator. This means you can use the money you saved on the $25 starter kit to get 30 percent off your first order of Stampin' Up! goodies!
  • But wait, there's more--you will also get two FREE months of Demonstrator Business Web Services (DBWS) if you subscribe to this service within 21 days of joining!
  • Deadlines are - Mail (received in office): Monday, 21 October 2013 (AEST)  or Online: Monday, 21 October 2013; 11:50 PM (AEST)

    To sign up on the 7th October just visit
    my online store and click 'Join Now' in the top right hand side.

    Please call me if you want to have a chat about this on 0413 405 139 or email me for more details. I'm telling you that it is well worth it. :)

    Becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is one of the best things I have ever done for my confidence, my creativity, my social networks and for fun! I invite you to become part of this wonderful community. :)

    Cheers
    Alison xxx



  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
    Peace & love
    Alison xx