Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Stampin' Up! Australia - Color Coach Card #22 - Less is More Halloween Card

Rich Razzleberry Card #1

Hi

This card was made for the Less is More Witches & Wizards One Layer Challenge. This is the first time that I have done this sort of sponged, masked technique, so it is a bit rough in bits.  

In hindsight, I would have gone a bit easier on my cloud cover, but I guess I got carried away and I wanted it to be a bit spooky and stormy looking. 

I might give it another go and see what it looks like a bit 'lighter'. 




It's also another one of my Color Coach Challenge Card and uses Rich Razzleberry, Basic Gray and Basic Black. 

Cheers
Alison xx

Materials used:
Stamps - Googly Ghouls, Delightful Dozen
Ink - Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black, Basic Gray
Cardstock - Whisper White
Tools - Stampin' Trimmer, 2 1/2 inch circle punch, scrap paper (for masking), Stampin' Sponges. 





1 comment:

  1. not much white space but i love the colour combo

    Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen x
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx