Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Friday, September 27, 2013

Stampin' Up! Australia - Catalogues! Catalogues!

Dear Stampin' friends,

Would you like the Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalogue beautifully gift wrapped and and sent to your doorstep? I recently sent out a catalogue to a customer and I thought how cute it would be if I gift wrapped it and decorated it the "Stampin' Up!" way! :)

Naturally I took some photos before it went in the post!     





So if you would like one of these gorgeous "brown-paper-packages-wrapped-up-with-string", drop me an email with your name and address and I'll get it sent out to you for FREE! ....I'll throw in a Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalogue too!

Cheers
Alison xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx