Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Friday, July 26, 2013

Stampin' Up! Australia - Mary Fish CASE - Father's Day Card

Dear Stampin' friends,
 
I saw this amazing card by the beautiful and talented Mary Fish and sent her an email asking if I could CASE and publish this card. She was very lovely and gave me permisson to share my card.

**Note.....I always think it is good etiquette to ask the original creator first before publishing CASE'd work, rather than just publishing and linking to the original card without permission. Card-makers have differing opinions on this topic, but that's just my view** :)
 
 
Like Mary, I used 1" circle punches to create an interesting background. I used some miscellaneous green ribbon with a 'sprig' of Old Olive leaves. I trimmed down my Modern Label punched piece for my sentiment...which is why it is a bit shorter than usual. I thought this design.
Materials used:
Stamp - Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Ink - Basic Gray
Cardstock - Whisper White, Basic Gray, Sahara Sand, Old Olive
Accessories - misc. green ribbon
Tools - Stampin' Trimmer, SNAIL, Big Shot, Little Leaves Sizzlit, Modern Label Punch

   

1 comment:

  1. Great masculine card Alison! I've followed Mary's work for a long time; she is so talented...as are you!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx