Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Stampin' Up! Australia - Designer Buttons and Designer Series Paper Share - $65!

Dear Everyone

Would you like to get ALL of the Designer Series Paper Stacks and Designer Buttons!? Well with my "Designer Series Paper Stacks and Buttons Share" you can!!

Starting now until 31 August 2013, I am offering quarter shares in the Designer Series Paper Stacks and the Designer Buttons for $65 per share.

In one share you will receive:


  • 18 buttons from each button pack from the Stampin' Up! Colour families (eg 18 Brights buttons, 18 Regals buttons, 18 Subtles buttons, 18 Neutrals buttons).  
  • 10 sheets from each DSP stack from the Stampin' Up! Colour families (eg 10 sheets of Brights DSP, 10 sheets of Regals DSP, 10 sheets of Subtles DSP, 10 sheets of Neutrals DSP, 10 sheets of In Colors 2012-2014 DSP, 10 sheets of In Colors 2013-2015 DSP). Each sheet will be cut to 6" x 6".
Postage will be $13.40 Australia-wide (this is for a Prepaid 3kg Parcel Post satchel), or if you wish to pick up your order, you may pick up from me at South Brisbane (South Bank) between 8.30 & 2pm Monday to Friday.

This offer is for both customers AND fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrators.....just email me with your name, address and order and I shall forward you the necessary payment details.
Here's some lovely images of the glorious colour palette that you will receive in your share!





 





 
 






 

Hope to hear from you soon!
Cheers
Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx