Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Stampin' Up Pendant Park - Clean & Simple

Hello again

I'm trying to get into creating cards for as many card challenge blogs as time will permit....it is a great way to unlock some creative "mojo". I am a big fan of the 'clean & simple' style...I feel sometimes I have a tendency to clutter my cards with too many elements. I like the Clean & Simple sketch challenges as they tame that compulsion somewhat....




This card was made for the Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge #126 and the Clean and Simple Sketch challenge #173. Here is the sketch & the colour palette...

(a
s you can see, I took a bit of liberty with the sentiment placement)





Materials used:
Stamps - Pendant Park, Create A Cupcake (sentiment)
Ink - Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy
Cardstock - Very Vanilla, Not Quite Navy
Accessories - Baja Breeze Seam Binding Ribbon, Very Vanilla Flower Brad
Tools - SNAIL, Sticky Strip, Paper cutter, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx