Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Stampin' Up! - "Less is More" Delicate Doilies

Hello...again...

In the spirit of "Clean & Simple" cards, I visited the
Less is More card challenge blog. The theme this week is One Layer Birds .

The card is pretty self-explanatory! Just a fun Birthday card with just one layer of stamping. Easy! The photo doesn't really do it justice....it's much nicer in real life!

Materials used (all Stampin' Up!):
Stamps - Delicate Doilies, Cheep Talk (retired), Friendly Phrases
Ink - Crumb Cake, Poppy Parade
Cardstock - Naturals Ivory
Tools - Paper Cutter, Bone Folder

3 comments:

  1. This is a real 'tweetie' Alison.
    Thanks so much for joining us and we hope to see you again next time!
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet little card Alison

    Many thanks
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, the bird looks great stamped on the doily.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx