Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Stampin' Up - Summer Mini Catalogue




Hello again!

So glad to announce the release of Stampin' Up's Summer Mini Catalogue.......it's so gorgeous and features some beautiful new products.
I've been hanging out for the Spice Cake Designer Series Paper and matching Spiced Paisley stamp set....it's so cool!!!
My other picks from the catalogue would the glimmer paper (no glittery mess) and the You are Loved stamp set.
But don't take my word for it....click
here and see the catalogue for yourself! :)

Please call or email me to place your order....remember I'm offering FREE POSTAGE to customers who place an order with me from now until the end of December! If you'd like anything demonstrated out of this catalogue, I'd love to do a workshop at your place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx