Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Stampin' Up on SALE! December Frenzy Promotion




Hello Stampin' friends!

I bring you some exciting news that Stampin' Up are having a December Frenzy with up to 50% off selected Stampin' Up items.

Contact me asap as these often sell out early and once they are gone, that's it for the month! To celebrate the sale, I'm offering free postage to my customers until 31 December 2011.

Email me at
gothdove@hotmail.com to place your order or phone 0413 405 139.




To see a full list of the cool stuff on sale click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx